Thursday, April 16, 2009

Baby's First Complainy Blog

I'm far, far too tired to find something awesome on the internet and post it here with hilarious commentary. Instead, I choose to complain about something disappointing that happened to me today.

Freshmen and Sophomores have to sign up for housing in person. This is weird to me because Juniors and Seniors get to do it online. I understand why upcoming freshmen have to do this, but surely upcoming sophomores (such as myself) know a little bit about the dorms and whatnot so that they can register themselves. All we did was fill out a form and give it to the lady.

For in-person registration, you must come in at a certain time by, as determined by your last name. They decided to mix it up, so H (the first letter of my last name) was in the last section of the last day.

By the time I got there, they had run out of rooms.
I'm guaranteed a room, but they don't know where. I'll find out sometime between May 31 and June 15. I'm very disappointed.
I just hope I get into one of my top 3 (Roseberry, Gillenwater, McDonald) and not Cowden or Tinsley. Especially not Cowden. Morton would be ok. Tinsley wouldn't be that bad, I don't think. I have friends there.
Just not Cowden. I'm looking forward to having a sink.

On the plus side, I'm listening to the Unicorns and three people have told me that they would read my blog. Thank you, parents and roommate!

x

2 comments:

  1. I do enjoy reading your thoughts. And I'm sorry for you about the housing. Well, maybe you'll get what you want... and definitely not Cowden. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete