Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Ah, young love

I have a friend (more of an acquaintance) who lives about 220 miles away from her boyfriend. While they are able to see each other every day at school, the summer months promise to be unbearable for these lovebirds. As a result, she created a facebook album where she will upload a new picture of her from that day so he can see her.
Every picture is the same - same hairstyle, same expression, same room, etc - all but her clothes are static.

She posts a caption like "Day 4: "If my team loses I'll be mean all night, if you tell me to relax we will get in a fight"... I hate the Rockets. I also miss singing that with you. Love you."
And he posts a comment like "best one yet. you look so pretty"


It's all a bit sickening, really. Nice kids though.

No comments:

Post a Comment