Sunday, July 26, 2009

Regarding numbers, mostly.

So it has come to my attention that in the 56 days since I have added my counter, I have had 408 views of my blog. That's approximately 51 hits a week. So while I'm pretty sure that most of the "views" of my blog belong to spambots and myself, it's still more than my little heart dreamed of and I am glad to have it.

Incidentally, in the 56 since I have added my view counter and gotten 408 hits (most of which belong to spambots and myself), I've also gotten 3 comments - or approximately 3/8 of a comment per week.

This number seems remarkably low for the number of views I have been "getting."

It's like one in every one hundred thirty-sixth viewer (including myself and spambots) feels obliged to say something.

I don't care all too much if anyone comments. I don't write the type of thing that requires commenting at all. I think I'm quite boring and tend to get a little embarrassed whenever I find out someone reads my blog.

I just find it interesting.
56 days. 408* hits. 3 comments.
I'm just saying.


*(most of which belong to spambots and myself)

No comments:

Post a Comment