Monday, April 26, 2010

I gots me a Formspring!

I told myself that I would not open a Formspring account. I don't know why people would want to ask me anonymous questions. I don't really have anything that interesting to say. I'm not totally boring all the time, but I'm not any more interesting than the other billions of people in the world. I'm probably much less interesting than any of them. And why would anyone want to send me questions when they could go outside and play in the sunshine? Or watch TV?

I've got a blog that I sometimes update. I've got a twitter account. All of my tweets are currently being archived by the Library of Congress. Why on earth would I need to get a formspring? Do I really need to justify my existence over the internet any more? If people want to know about me, they can send me an email or hit me up on facebook or read my blog or read my twitter or google me or look me up on the NAU stalker directory or something.

But then I thought, Hey I Should Get a Formspring Because Everyone Else Is Doing It.

And so:
http://www.formspring.me/alisonhumphreys
(Complement me on the background. It's a couch from a house we stayed in in London. My dad probably took the picture, but I did change the colors up a bit. Made the couch a bit more red. Made the background white. That's all me, baby.)

1 comment:

  1. Nice job on the couch. I imagine I did take the photo.

    Sorry we moved to Seattle. But you should move here to and be with us every day. You could go to the UW and you could move your friends here and or make better ones. Then Matt could move back and Leah could move up and we could all live near each other and eat dinner together on Sunday evenings.

    ReplyDelete