Sunday, May 2, 2010

Fascinating, isn't it?

So I was wandering around facebook wondering if I could find something to distract me from my extra credit paper for a little while and I noticed that my dear friend Alida had changed her profile picture to a cool-looking mosiacy sort of picture. Upon further inspection* I discovered that it was a picture survey of sort. I had done it before, but decided to give it another go.

Here we are!
And from Left to Right, row by row:
1. First Name
2. Favorite Food
3. Where I went/go to school
4. Favorite Color
5. Celebrity Crush
(In the picture, the "No" part of "No, Thank You" got cut off)
6. Favorite Drink
7. Dream Vacation
8. Favorite Dessert
9. What I want to be when I grow up
10. What I love most in life
11. One word to describe me
12. My nickname.

According to a facebook note I wrote last August, I've also done this in August and March 2009. The questions are slightly different:
5 is "what is your middle name", 7 and 8 are switched, 10 asks when my birthday is, and 11 and 12 are 10 and 11 in my more recent mosaic. (That's not confusing, is it?)

So: August 2009



And March 2009:



Some differences, some similarities. In all honesty, I cannot for the life of me remember most of what I searched for in the earlier ones. I think my most recent one is my favorite, aesthetically. 

But yeah. That's about it.

x
(I'm signing off with a little kiss, now. It shows I'm friendly and personable and such.)

*You can tell I'm writing a paper when my writing gets all formal-like.

No comments:

Post a Comment