Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I kind of want one.

As I've mentioned before, my greatest and best ideas happen in the shower. Now I have proof that I really am not alone in this. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you AquaNotes:



The website notes that "the shower has long been held as the best place to spark ideas and creative inspiration, but it's always been a challenge to remember shower ideas." Until now, that is.

That is so true, AquaNotes. Good for you.

So it's a waterproof notepad that even works underwater. It is recyclable, soy-based, and environmentally friendly.

I feel like I should be paid to write this. If anyone from AquaNotes reads this, I accept cash, checks and direct deposits. Though I have a readership of approximately 8 people, so I understand if that doesn't work out.

Also, I would like to point out to those approximately 8 people that it's almost my birthday. (As much as the first half of August is almost the last part of February.) And this would be an appropriate gift.

That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment