Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Trying something new

Baby's First Video Blog!
How Cute.

If you make it all the way through I'll give you a prize.
(Note: The prize will probably just be praise. Verbal, perhaps, or in writing.)


Baby's First Video Blog! from Alison Humphreys on Vimeo.



Corrections:

I mention in this that I would add music to a certain part, but I decided not to because I am lazy.

When I said "This is my last video blog" I meant "the end of my video blog." After talking for too long my words get all garbled.


Sorry for emphatically hitting the desk and making annoying thumping noises by the microphone. And for having a louder fan that I first realized. Though I think that's not entirely my computer so much as everything in my room tends to hum.

The first time I watched it before exporting it I thought I was hilarious and charmingly diffident. But when I watched it after uploading it to the Internet I realized it was stupid and I have weird habits and an inability to not say um. So this could very well be my last.

1 comment:

  1. I thought it was great. Just saying!

    And, I agree. Wool socks = the awesome.

    ReplyDelete